5 Baby Shower Mocktail Recipes
Hosting a baby shower? Here are some “mocktail” recipes/ideas to make your party fancy!
- Cucumber Cooler – mix ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks + 2 oz pineapple juice + ¼ oz simple syrup + 2 oz cucumber water + ice. Pour into a tall glass and top with 1 oz chilled club soda and 4 thin cucumber slices.
- Strawberry & Ginger Cooler – mix 2 large strawberries (in slices) + ½ inch piece of fresh ginger (chopped) +1/2 oz simple syrup + 2 oz fresh orange juice + 1 oz fresh lime juice and shake well. Double strain into a glass filled with ice. Stir in 2 oz chilled ginger beer and garnish with a strawberry half.
- Mojito – muddle 1 tbsp sugar with a small bunch of mint leaves using a pestle and mortar. Divide lime juice (from 3 limes) between two glasses with the mint mix and crushed ice. Top up with soda water.
- Pina Colada – In an electric blender, blend 1 cup ice + ¾ cup pineapple juice + ¼ cup coconut milk + ¼ cup coconut cream + 1 tbsp white sugar or honey + ice. Garnish with a fresh pineapple slice.
- Honey Blackberry Mint Mocktails – muddle together 8 fresh blackberries + 2 oz honey + 10 fresh mint leaves until well blended. Add lemon juice (from 1 lemon) and ½ cup water. Shake well. Strain into two glasses with ice. Top each glass with 1 cup of sparkling water.
Do you want one now just from reading these recipes? I do!! 😊